Audio Visual (IFP) Channel Sales
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cheshire, EnglandGreater Manchester, EnglandLancashire, EnglandMerseyside, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - Channel - DistributorSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 Per Annum £35k-£40k basic £55k OTE + car allowan|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a growing AV & IT Distributor to ensure the recruitment and development of new and existing customers in the Audio Visual marketplace, enabling the customer to sell the range of products and services that our client offers, to maximize sales and margin opportunities.
1. To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPIs
2. Proactively target, recruit and enable new partners to generate new revenue streams
3. Protect and grow existing partners
4. Day to day management of partners, in conjunction with internal account managers
to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities
5. Accurate and timely forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and
medium-term business plans.
6. To liaise with the Commercial Director to pass accurate and timely information.
7. Establish our client as the primary supplier of technology equipment and services to
existing and new partners
8. Effectively manage the relationship between our client and their existing partners
9. Accurately update internal IT systems with details of all customer contact.
10. React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues
11. Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal
contacts and vendors.
12. Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
13. Maintain high levels of knowledge on current and future products and services
14. Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote our client's proposition
15. Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to
identify opportunities for new products and services within the customer base
16. Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
17. To undertake all training required by our client to develop the role as required
18. Undertake regular face to face meetings with partners
19. Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
20. Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Based in North West - Greater Manchester and covering the North and North Midlands, salary will be to £40k with £15k OTE plus car allowance and benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' successful experience selling into the Audio Visual marketplace - your experience must include selling Interactive Flat Panels.
Your relationship management and communication skills, both written and verbal, will be excellent.
You are able to relate to people at all levels and to groups of all sizes.
Commercially aware you will have good business knowledge and acumen.
Your key skills will include tenacity, time management. prioritising, planning and creativity.
You will possess good interpersonal skills, be able to work as part of a team but especially able to work proactively and on your own initiative.
You will be very IT literate with good technical awareness of products and solutions for the IFP and collaboration marketplace.
Ideally of degree calibre - though experience in this marketplace is more important.
Our client is an award winning niche technology distribution company partnering with key vendors to offer state of the art technology in the collaboration marketplace. They offer an excellent career opportunity to the successful candidate.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual specialist recruiters in the UK and work with clients and candidates to match vacancy to person every time.