AV Technical Sales Support
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London North , EnglandHertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Field SalesEngineerEngineer - Audio Visual|
|Salary||Competitive + Comms + benefts|
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful UK manufacturer of audio-visual (AV) equipment and controllers. We are seeking a skilled professional with solid technical knowledge of AV products to enhance our Sales team.
The Technical-Sales engineer will be working closely with our sales team and provide them with AV design solutions and quotations.
The role is based near Watford, within easy reach of Rickmansworth London Underground station and the M25 motorway.
With extremely competitive basic salary - £28k-£35k and excellent OTE, this is a very engaging and satisfying role for career-focused individuals.
The organisationWith over 34 years of solid background in the industry, SY Electronics is a leading manufacturer of audio-visual equipment and keypad controllers in Europe. In recent years the company has gone through a massive expansion both in terms of product variety and client diversity. With headquarters in Manchester, its southern satellite offices have now moved from Bracknell to the prestigious Regus centre in Rickmansworth, near Watford, where this job is located.
Our clients are AV and controller distributors as well as integrators.
Your role and responsibilities· Proactively learn our product range and stay up to date with upcoming products.
· Provide Pre-Sales-support by capturing client AV system requirements and scope of work, and provide accurate design solutions and costing estimates.
· Where necessary, provide post-sales design support in order to help clients with projects
· Assist in updating customers with new product specifications and usability issues.
· Engage in and be a dynamic and dedicated representative at company exhibitions within the UK and Europe.
· Actively gather customer feedback on products and provide a constructive list of improvement suggestions to the corresponding departments.
· Conduct training seminars for one or more clients on various SY related products.
Your skills and experience
· Excellent technical knowledge and experience with AV equipment and keypad controllers.
· An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends.
· Excellent communication skills, proactive and engaging, with the ability to build close relationships with clients.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to support multiple clients concurrently.
· A team player, highly motivated and solution-oriented.
· Skillset suitable for producing technical connectivity diagrams using VISIO or similar packages.
· Proficiency with CRM systems and Office applications such as Excel and Outlook.