AV Technician Residential installations
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North West London|
|Area||London North , EnglandLondon North West, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - DesignEngineer - Home CinemaEngineer - Home Automation|
|Salary||£27.5k p.a. plus benefits|
- The Opportunity
As an AV Installation Technician, you will be responsible for delivering our client's projects to the highest standard alongside the project manager and Director. From installing high end cinema rooms, wiring racks on site no two days will be the same.
Your duties will be varied, and the role will require you to be an integral part of a small hard working team with great communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
We are looking for a confident and knowledgeable AV Install Technician to join our client's team and assist the day to day managing of projects. The vast majority of the work week is based in Central London working across multiple job sites.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be required to:
▪ Install AV equipment including racks, large format displays, projectors, cabling etc
▪ To ensure that all staff comply with the company's Health and Safety policies
▪ Supervise Junior technicians on site and carry out regular spot checks
▪ To communicate with the Project Manager and Director and report any problems accurately and efficiently
▪ Carry out any duties as requested by the Director
Based in NW London salary is circa £27.5k plus benefits.
Your Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for an extremely motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to work in a growing team with possibilities to progress within the company. They operate within a fast-paced environment requiring a positive outlook and a flexible attitude towards working hours. The ideal candidate will bring 1-2 years proven experience to the role.
▪ Knowledge of system softwares such as Savant, Crestron, Lutron, RTI, URC
▪ Experience in AV and home automation
▪ Experience with high end residential properties
▪ Understanding of computer networking
▪ Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
▪ Ability to multi task and work on several projects simultaneously
▪ Able to work autonomously
▪ Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain consistent high standards across all project sites
▪ Valid UK Driver's Licence
▪ Valid Health and Safety Awareness Course Certificate
Our client is a small and successful company installing high end and bespoke Home Cinema and Home automation solutions into the residential market throughout London. They offer an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidate.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.