Internal Sales Account Manager - AV Distribution
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Middlesex, EnglandSurrey, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - Channel - DistributorSales - Internal Account Manager|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 Per Annum To £30k p.a. basic + comms uncapped &|
- The Opportunity
This is an exciting new role within a forward thinking technology distribution company. This career opportunity is available for a successful and experienced Audio Visual Account Manager to work for a leading company.
▪ You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and driving growth across the business, whilst working closely with other key organisational stakeholders. You will be responsible for a number of Key Accounts.
▪ You will join a dynamic, resourceful and successful team selling Audio Visual and Communications solutions to public and private sector organisations via Key Accounts in the reseller channel.
▪ You will work proactively with your key reseller accounts to agree business plans to increase their business with your company. You will introduce new products and services to help grow their business. Your role will be a mix of account management and business development.
▪ The role is to drive sales of existing products within key vertical markets and introduce new products into their reseller channel. Our client has a number of exciting new products to bring to market - via their key vendors -within the next few weeks.
Based Surrey/Greater London Salary to £30k basic with £36k OTE uncapped and excellent benefits package.
Your skills and experience
You will have a successful track record selling Audio Visual to businesses (ideally in the channel) and a good mix of account management and business development skills.
▪ You will enjoy working within a professional team who are passionate about customer service and creating effective business relationships with their clients.
▪ You will have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
▪ Able to pay attention to detail and to be organised, you will also be a good relationship builder with strong presentation and negotiation skills and a desire to succeed in a competitive environment.
▪ You will have a good understanding of resellers and channel business models.
▪ A strategic thinker with solid commercial acumen who is able to identify business development opportunities.
▪ Self-motivated and ambitious
▪ Technically adept in selling benefits not features
▪ Keeping up to date with new technology including interactive and touch screen
Our client is a well established and successful technology distributor looking to expand the Audio Visual side of their business. They have strong working relationships with leading vendors in the AV channel and offer excellent working conditions and opportunity for advancement.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.