Corporate Business Development Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandEssex, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandHertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 Per Annum Circa £50k basic £100k + OTE plus bene|
- The Opportunity
Our client has an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial, commercially aware and self-motivated individual with the ability to create sales opportunities in the corporate world. A "Hunter" not a "Farmer".
You must have the desire to win new business and will have a successful sales track record selling Audio Visual solutions and services or similar IT, Telecoms or technology, into large corporate clients. Ideally your sales experience should include: - Digital Communications, Executive Briefing Centres, Unified Communications, Collaboration and Video Conferencing.
You must be confident in managing and developing a sales pipeline. Your strong communication skills will enable you to build new and lasting relationships at a senior level and reach new target markets.
You will join an exciting and growing business that provides the opportunity for development and progression. The company provides cutting-edge bespoke audio visual solutions in many international territories. You will find a company of creative, technical and very smart people who are passionate about what they do and developing others.
Main Purpose of Position
▪ To substantially grow our client's corporate business by further penetrating existing market streams and helping to develop new business streams
▪ To target and win new profitable business in B2B markets including Design and Build projects, Integration of cutting edge Audio Visual solutions and systems and a full range of value added services
▪ To help raise the profile of our client in the business community
▪ To become an important part of a best in class business development team
▪ To help spread the Global Reach of our client's business in their chosen markets
▪ Create and execute a business plan that targets new business in current and new sectors
▪ Engage directly with new clients to create a consultative relationship
▪ Identify and pursue opportunities in strategic business segments to diversify the corporate solutions client base
▪ Identify, pursue and secure business opportunities across our client's portfolio of services both in maintenance agreements and systems Integration
▪ Own client proposals and communication initiatives
▪ Create compelling and competitive proposals maintaining high standards of presentation
▪ Ensure corporate solutions branding and quality of communication is maintained
▪ Take ownership and lead response to tenders making use of available resources to ensure quality and accurate response
▪ Utilise CRM system to track client information and business opportunities
▪ Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of monthly forecasts and business reporting
▪ Represent our client in the AV industry maintaining standards of business
▪ To attend networking events with clients, consultants and suppliers to further company goals
Based in London or the Home Counties, our client offers an excellent salary package with basic of circa £50k and a realistic expectation of £100k OTE in your first year, which will increase as you progress your sales in subsequent years + car allowance and benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be:
▪ A highly motivated and experienced Audio Visual Business Development Manager with a desire to succeed (experience in VC, UC, IT or similar technology is also acceptable for the right candidate).
▪ You will have a minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience within the Audio Visual channel or similar.▪ Strong influencing skills, ability to operate comfortably and influence at C level
▪ Excellent negotiation skills capable to negotiate and close deals with senior procurement managers
▪ Experience with a proven track record in business development / sales positions : Video Conferencing, Collaboration, Mobility, Digital Communication,
▪ Proven track record in establishing and growing new business in a B2B environment
▪ Strong communicator both verbal and written
▪ Capable of opening doors and developing relationships in competitive environment
▪ Capable of positioning and selling the value of a quality solution
▪ Ability to sell service intangibles and promote the value of service agreements
▪ Knowledge of and experience in the audio visual or allied markets
▪ A technical understanding of communication products and tools
▪ Able to lead and motivate people, particularly leading a team in the pursuit and development of business
▪ The desire to develop a long-term career with advancement
Our client is an award winning. worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. The company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.