AV Technical Architect Team Leader
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||Sales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateEngineerEngineer - DesignEngineer - ProjectEngineer - Technical SupportManagerEngineer - Technical Architect|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 Per Annum Negotiable circa £60k-£65k + car, pens|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader who can offer you job satisfaction and career growth.
Our client are looking to appoint an Audio Visual Technical Architect Team Leader based from their offices in the City of London.
The role involves managing the Technical Architects in delivering pre-sales support and technical delivery on Audio Visual projects, deployments and usability to effectively influence customers at all levels throughout the decision making process.
To produce technical design and system design activities for pre and post order requirements.
▪ Manage the team of Audio Visual Technical Architects
▪ Assist the sales function in a pre-sales capacity in developing the relationship with the customer, inspiring confidence with the ability to understand their needs and deliver an unparalleled service level.
▪ Act as a technical and solution specialist able to support the sales team's requirements confidently.
▪ Understand and evaluate the technical needs of a customer focusing on best of breed and right fit for the customer.
▪ Understand and implement the necessary vendor requirements to enable the division to deliver against strategy in line with those vendor services.
▪ Act as the solution expert representing our client in front of customers to provide confidence in their Audio Visual product set
▪ Deliver service focused presentations to customers when required as part of the Audio Visual sales cycle
▪ Completion of bid response and proposal documents in-line with standardised templates and wording in an accurate and articulate manner
▪ Ownership of high level diagrams demonstrating solution capabilities
▪ Deliver customer consultancy on solution design including road mapping.
▪ Deliver customer consultancy on user adoption and business process creation/adaption to aid in usage growth
Based in the City - salary is negotiable circa £60k-£65k plus car, pension and benefits.
Your skills and experience
You will have good people management skills and be able to lead from the front as well as have
▪ Experience in a customer facing environment as well as experience dealing with internal teams
▪ A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills
▪ Ability to work within virtual teams and independently to deliver a high standard of service and documentation
▪ Must have a proven track record in Audio Visual solutions management/deployment/design and delivering high value technology projects in the corporate public sectors.
▪ Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams.
▪ Must have a strong knowledge of project AV engineering, maintaining and operation
▪ The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants.
▪ A current and working understanding of AV VC solutions and system integration.
▪ Able to produce project documentation and system design drawings to a high standard
▪ Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio and Office software platforms
▪ Able to design reliable, high value Audio Visual technology solutions in the corporate public sectors
▪ A detailed understanding of current AV technologies including;
o Video management systems
o Audio management systems
o Control systems
o Display technology
o Digital signage
o Video conferencing
▪ A detailed understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT
▪ systems is essential
▪ Acquired industry accreditation (Avixa, Cedia) Ideally hold CTS-D.
Our client is a leading independent technology solutions provider working with prestigious corporate clients and major government organisations, offering full managed communication, IT and AV solutions. This company has experienced continued organic growth in the UK and Europe and has ambitious plans for further growth, building on strong client relationships and partnerships with top technology vendors. This company are at the cutting edge of business technology solutions.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.