Audio Visual Senior Salesperson & Key Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Middlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South East, EnglandLondon South West, EnglandLondon North , EnglandLondon North West, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 Per Annum Circa £45k p.a. doe plus commission &|
- The Opportunity
Working with one of the UK's leading Audio Visual Integrators, your role as Senior Sales will be to:
Further develop relationships with AV consultants and Main Contractors, Architects, Specifiers etc., to attract more tender business and to play a central role in coordinating the tender response and post-tender presentation process to maximise the conversion rate and resulting profitable business.
Provide high-level management for our client's largest corporate accounts, with support from account managers for day to day account actions, to develop the accounts and to ensure the best levels of on-going business.
The expected outcome is the establishment of strong, positive, long term relationships with a growing number of corporate accounts and the maximisation of sales opportunities with these customers.
You will be the primary contact for our client's key corporate accounts responsible for overseeing the other account managers within these accounts and resolving any issues escalated from them.
▪ Development of AV consultant /main contractors and opportunity identification
▪ Keeping in regular contact with existing key contacts by phone and on site.
▪ Networking to further new contacts.
▪ Selling our client's abilities to all contacts with a view to attracting new tender opportunities.
▪ Identifying specific new tender opportunities, appropriate for the business, tracking their progress and agreeing for our client to be included on the tender list.
▪ Monitoring satisfaction with the company's performance and ensuring that any issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
▪ Account management and opportunity identification
▪ Keeping in regular contact with high-level influencers and decision makers.
▪ Understanding their business requirements relating to AV facilities.
▪ Tracking developments in current/potential AV requirements.
▪ Running strategic review meetings to discuss the company's performance.
▪ Introducing technology developments that would be of interest and could improve the existing facilities/practices and presenting related proposals.
You will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and will:
▪ Maintain overall account development plans and reporting progress against them.
▪ Make records of contacts with the customer either against specific opportunities or in general on the Companys CRM system
▪ Produce weekly forecasts on quoted and un-quoted opportunities and reporting to the Companys management on the same.
▪ Attend regular meetings with the Sales and Marketing Director (sometimes including the MD) to report and discuss progress in target accounts.
Based in London or Home Counties salary is negotiable circa £45k doe plus an excellent commission and benefits package with OTE circa £90k
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ A good general understanding of the technologies and product involved in AV installations.
▪ Clear understanding of all practical and commercial aspects of AV project delivery process.
▪ Understanding of how to develop large accounts and how to network within an account.
▪ Able to set clear expectations and with a track record of delivering what has been promised.
▪ Especially good at understanding issues and resolving them mindful of all stakeholders requirements.
▪ Excellent communicator at all levels both written and direct.
▪ A team player who will engage and work with all parties, both internal and external, to achieve the optimum outcome
▪ Experience of working with commercial AV installation projects.
▪ Account management of key customers and/or those involved with large value orders.
▪ Dealing with client contacts at all levels and ideally also with third parties (Inc. AV consultants, main contractors, Architects and Specifiers).
Our client is a well established and leading Audio Visual Integrator with a blue chip client base. Their continued success means they need to strengthen their team and they offer excellent career prospects to the successful candidate.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiter in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job and client match every time.