AV Digital Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Birmingham, EnglandWorcestershire, England|
|Sector||ManagerManager - Project|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing AV company who pride themselves on employee and customer satisfaction.
To be responsible for the overall account management, client liaison and coordination of specific AV projects from the smallest to the largest of companies and brands.
▪ Coordinate between the end client, sales team and AV installation team
▪ Act as the end clients ‘go-to for AV and digital project updates and status reports
▪ Communicate technical aspects of the project to the end client
▪ Provide accurate delivery time scales and manage any queries or issues.
▪ To achieve and maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times.
Based in the West Midlands salary is negotiable doe circa £30k-£35k p.a.
Your skills experience
▪ Strong experience of managing clients, maintaining long term client relationships
▪ Visit client sites where necessary
▪ Able to confidently communicate technical information in laymans terms
▪ Good technical knowledge of AV or digital signage systems and equipment
Our client is a market leader in the implementation of branded environments including digital signage.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 specialist Audio Visual Recruiters working with clients and candidates to ensure the perfect job and person fit every time.