This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Birmingham, EnglandWorcestershire, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - Service|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 Per Annum|
- The Opportunity
Our client requires an all round AV/IT engineer with good on-site skills and knowledgeable in all aspects of digital hardware configuration and installation.
▪ Provide customer support on all company products.
▪ Assist other departments by providing advice and product information to form plans/ specifications/quotations.
▪ Assist in installation, testing and commission of digital equipment at clients premises.
▪ Deliver equipment to site. (Full driving licence required).
▪ Visit various locations for servicing/repairs either solo or with members of the team.
▪ Join in with discussions to decide the best way to specify/install project elements.
▪ General housekeeping and stock taking.
▪ Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Based in the West Midlands, south of Birmingham. salary is negotiable doe circa £20k-£22k p.a.
Your skills and experience
Technically savvy with knowledge/experience of IT/AV
A genuine interest in IT/AV and digital technologies
Above all, willing to learn and progress!
Our client is a market leader in the implementation of branded environments including digital signage. They are a friendly and progressive company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction and progression
AV Jobs are the No. 1 specialist Audio Visual Recruiters working with clients and candidates to ensure the perfect job and person fit every time.