Pro Audio Visual Product Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Greater London/Home Counties|
|Area||Bucks, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South West, England|
|Sector||ManagerManager - Product|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 Per Annum Negotiable doe circa £50k-£60k + benef|
- The Opportunity
Our client is looking for a Pro Audio Visual Product Manager .The Product Manager role is responsible for the articulation of our clients Unique Selling Points, competitive analysis, development of application notes, and user case studies for their products, and generally supporting the sales and marketing effort with product knowledge.
Working closely with vendors to put together solution opportunities for salespeople to evangelise these products and solutions to the reseller channel.
The successful candidate will be the primary support function for the Product Management team and 1st line support for Business solutions product queries from the Sales Team.
Your responsibilities will include maximising sales and profitability in line with company objectives through first class support for all Pro Audio Visual products.
This support will include, but is not restricted to:
- Accurate, consistent supply of product data to sales teams.
- Engagement in sales activity
- Provide support to help win business.
Responsible for ensuring all pricing decisions and product strategy is implemented accurately within correct timescales.
▪ Help manage the relationship between client and the Vendors
▪ Implementation and maintenance of pricing strategy
▪ Provide feedback to Senior Management team from sales teams on product marketing decisions
▪ Facilitate call-outs, promotions and offers and ensure sales activity fully integrated with Product Marketing and vendor focus
▪ Develop and maintain close relationships with appropriate people at all vendors
▪ Manage all pricing information for the sales teams, ecommerce systems and all pricing vehicles
▪ Provide support to the sales teams with product and first line technical support
▪ Work closely with the purchasing team to ensure stock levels are maintained at a level to support all sales and marketing activity, ensuring aged stock and waste is kept to a minimum
▪ Work closely with the technical support teams to ensure end-customers receive appropriate and efficient 2nd and 3rd line support
▪ Supporting sales in pre-sales efforts
▪ Help develop product marketing literature
▪ Develop application notes and user case studies for products
▪ Working with partner companies to enable sales of products in specific application areas.
▪ Provide general support in sales and marketing
Based in Greater London/Home Counties salary is negotiable circa £50k-£60k p.a.doe. + benefits
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience of Product/Vendor Management in distribution or a similar fast moving environment, within the Audio Visual industry. You will have knowledge of the Vendor and Channel Business Models and good commercial and business process knowledge.
Other requirements include:
▪ Experience of supporting vendor relationships
▪ An ability to develop strong relationships with key individuals within the vendors. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
▪ Good negotiation and presentation skills
▪ Business degree or similar professional qualification
▪ Ability to adapt focus of activity and drive to suit market conditions
▪ A team player with the ability to positively influence peers
▪ Flexible approach, excellent interpersonal skills
▪ Strong attention to detail, good planner and organiser
Our client is a well established and successful technology distributor successfully expanding the Audio Visual side of their business. They have strong working relationships with leading vendors in the AV channel and offer excellent working conditions and opportunity for advancement.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.