Are you an experienced Audio Visual Installation Engineer, looking for the opportunity to further your career and take responsibility for the supervision of audio visual installation projects at sites across the UK?
Trusol has an excellent full time opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual Engineer to join our installation team who are based out of our premises in Feltham, Middlesex.
Trusol is a specialist for IT and Audio Visual installation and support within the Education and Leisure sectors and we are particularly interested to hear from you if you have worked in similar environments with your current or previous roles.
As our AV Installation Supervisor, you will be predominantly site based but will work closely with our Operations Project Team to ensure projects are understood, supervised correctly on client sites with a small team of direct or sub contracted engineers, installed to the high qualities expected and handed over to our clients smoothly.
In between projects, your role will take on a support angle where again you will work with the Operations Project Team and our helpdesk team in order to manage and deliver on audio visual service support calls.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the Senior AV Project Engineer and Operations Manager in order to understand the proposed AV solutions for specific end user clients in both the Leisure and Education sectors and take full responsibility/ownership for the way in which jobs are managed with the client/clients representative on site throughout the full package of works.
* Management of small installation teams on site, covering H&S, conduct, quality of workmanship, productivity, testing and client handover
* Taking a lead role on site, particularly around AV system commissioning and testing with site based training where required.
* Working with the Senior Management team to continually improve systems and processes so that our installations, service quality and customer experience is always being improved.
* Working with the helpdesk team to enhance the service support elements of our AV offering.
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate for this Audio Visual Supervisors role will have/be:
* A reliable, self-motivated and logical thinker who can work well under pressure, with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage engineering teams while working alongside other trades, main contractors or clients on site.
* A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline, or an extended period of system exposure through work experience to date.
* A minimum of 5 years on site experience, preferably in a supervising capacity, working in an audio visual environment and to be well versed in background music systems, audio processing, RF and satellite distribution systems, Automation/Control systems, Networking, IPTV and large-format video walls & projection systems.
* Willing to work away from home during project work phases.
* Confident and able in all areas of relevant AV systems (as listed above) regarding installation, commissioning, troubleshooting & repair.
* A good understanding of H&S processes on site and ideally hold either an IOSH, SMSTS or similar Health and Safety accreditation.
* The ability to integrate and clearly communicate at all levels with higher management, clients, suppliers and on site engineering teams.
* Self-motivated, able to execute against an agreed plan without close supervision
* Fluent written and spoken English
As an Audio Visual Supervisor, you will be contracted to 45 hours per week and will be issued a company van, tooling, a mobile phone and a laptop/tablet for the purposes of completing your work duties. The salary will be circa £30,000 - £33,000 per annum depending upon previous experience. You will also be registered onto the Company Pension Scheme after successfully completing your probationary period. Holiday entitlement will initially be 23 days per year, increasing by 1 day per year for every fully years employment completed up to a maximum of 25 days per annum.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com before the closure date of Friday 29th June
Upon evaluation of all CV’s, if shortlisted, we will contact you in order to request your attendance at an interview which will be held on a date to be confirmed at our head offices in Feltham, Middlesex.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered