AV Business Development Manager Vendor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandHants, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South East, EnglandLondon South West, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Channel - vendorSales - CorporateSales - EducationSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 Per Annum £40k-£45k p.a. + £6k car allow + bonus|
- The Opportunity
Our client is a global brand who currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to build and develop a network of Southern UK re-sellers of projectors and interactive display panels.
The successful candidate will build relationships with key University end users and corporate customers. Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the candidate will be required to demonstrate equipment, influence “spec in” with HE & FE customers and build sales within Southern England.
Frequent travel will be required with this role within the South and attending trade exhibitions and frequent nights away will be also be required.
▪ Visit key resellers and their branches with a view to getting our client's products specified to end users. Develop and grow business in these key accounts, owning the relationship
▪ Identify new accounts and new business opportunities
▪ Involvement in specifying equipment to end users in partnership with reseller partners such as Universities, Academies, Local Government, NHS, Blue Light etc.
▪ Drive sales in line with business plans to achieve targets with main focus on 5000+ lumens, ssL and high end installation projectors
▪ Targets split: monthly/ quarterly/ 6 month fiscal
▪ Regular reporting to the UK Sales Manager ▪ ▪ Weekly F/C updates
▪ ▪ Weekly visit report
▪ ▪ Weekly/ monthly sales tracking
▪ ▪ Monthly 6 month rolling forecast update
▪ Maintain an opportunity pipeline for end user business
▪ On-going account management, building relationships and trust, understanding the DNA of each account
▪ Prompt and accurate responses to any customer queries, making yourself the “go to” vendor Account Manager assisting them in hitting their targets
▪ Supporting Events. BETT/ ISE etc.
▪ Provide timely and effective demonstration support to channel partners (re-sellers and distributors) and end customers where needed
▪ Deliver product training to customers (re-sellers and distributors) in terms of product features, USPs, competition etc. Demonstrate market knowledge and keep abreast of market trends.
▪ Feedback and collate market information, pricing, new products etc.
▪ Help drive incentives to make them a success and maximise ROI, suggesting specific activity with your accounts to maximise business opportunities.
Based ideally in M4 corridor, the position offers a basic salary of £40k-£45k p.a. plus £6k car allowance plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have/be:
▪ A proven track record of successful sales
▪ A ‘go getter who demonstrates initiative and common sense
▪ Good time keeping, efficient and well organised, likes autonomy and happy to work alone.
▪ Experienced reseller of channel sales
▪ Customer focused, open, supportive, proactive, friendly, flexible, adaptable, persuasive, good communicator, great negotiation skills, self-motivated, trustworthy, team player
▪ Strong presentation skills
▪ Commercially aware
▪ Culturally aware
▪ A ‘can do Attitude goes the extra mile
▪ PC Literate- Microsoft Office etc.
Our client is a Global Brand who are both innovative and agile. Their European HQ is based in the Home Counties and they continue to develop new products across their AV range. They offer a great opportunity to the successful candidate
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters across UK Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.