Audio Visual Lead Installation Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Beds or Herts|
|Area||London North , EnglandHertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - Video ConferencingEngineer - Commissioning|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum Negotiable plus company van and benefi|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading and successful Audio Visual Integrator installing state of the art systems including VC, touch screens, digital signage and bespoke solutions predominantly into corporate offices in London and the South East but could be anywhere in the UK or on occasion in Europe.
You will a strong track record of leading installations in this market place, be quality driven.
- To work neatly and independently.
- Continuously striving for optimal quality by showing initiative and being critical.
- Monitor the realization of the activities within the set time.
- Provide input to the practical attainability of technical designs.
- Provide input and contribute to an efficient management of the installations.
- Give sufficient and regular feedback about the status of the project to the Project Engineer.
- Responsible for remaining aware and expert in emerging technology/products within the industry.
- Executing the activities according to the set quality standards.
- To keep the set of tools, materials, work space and means of transport complete, proper/clean, safe and durable.
- Keeping track of a sound administration for example time sheets, expense sheets, mileage lists and warehouse tickets.
- Transfer of knowledge to fellow (install) engineers.
- To participate in company training
- To work accordingly the required standards and values of the company
- Support AV VC Solutions in the UK Europe, according to company procedures, guidelines best practice.
- To actively contribute to improve the organisation where necessary.
- Responsible for onsite health and safety.
- To use the necessary work equipment, hazardous substances and personal protective equipment properly and to instantly inform management in occurrence of hazardous situations.
Based ideally on M1 corridor in Beds or Herts located between the warehouse and our client's City office. Salary is circa £28k-£32k plus company vehicle, phone and fuel card.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will -
- Have good leadership skills.
- Extensive and specialised knowledge of audio and video techniques.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a technical position in Audio Visual
- Advanced knowledge of network and computer/ICT techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of systems engineering
- The necessary knowledge of using software packages.
- Knowledge of procedures concerning the technical installation, implementation and delivery of projects.
- Be in possession of a driving licence.
- In possession of International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
Our client has provided complex audio-visual solutions for many top 100 companies. They specialise in the complete supply of offices, meeting rooms, boardrooms, conference rooms and auditoriums. This includes videoconferencing, digital signage and presentation systems. With 250 employees across Europe, they provide customers with the best solutions and now have a focus on designing and developing their own products.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.