AV System Designer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London South West, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - Design|
|Salary||Negotiable plus benefits|
- AV System Designer
Applications are invited for the role of System Designer at Fusion Automation Ltd. This is a full time position, hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. This role is likely to involve international travel.
This is a unique and exciting role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work internationally in both marine and residential markets for one of the industry leading companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive individual who can take ownership of the design and co-ordination processes from the start of a project to the end, from initial client liaison and brief development through to project completion and handover. The successful candidate will be working on both design and build projects as well as consultancy.
- Reviewing and updating drawings including AV General Arrangements, Rack Elevations, Rack Equipment Interconnection Schematics, Room Elevations, Product Information Documents, etc.
- Documentation production will be a key aspect of the role
- Developing and updating drawings by attending regular design team meetings.
Knowledge & Essential Skills Required:
- Extremely fluent AutoCad knowledge is essential.
- Ability to visualise space in 3 dimensions and familiar with architectural floorplans
- A keen interest in and knowledge of current technology
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person personality
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and grow in position
- Well presented
- Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person manner
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Willingness to travel (a current passport will be required)
- Salary POA
- Company Pension
- Industry based training
Applications to Andrea Carraro - firstname.lastname@example.org