Service Delivery Co-Ordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Yorkshire, England|
|Sector||Manager - Service Delivery|
|Salary||£21000 - £26000 Per Annum plus pension and benefits|
Due to excellent company growth and expansion, our client is seeking two candidates to join their busy Service Delivery Team, to manage the delivery of services to customers.
With a focus on giving the best possible experience to customers, you will take ownership and manage delivery, supply, and installation planning of our technology solutions mainly into the education sector.
The successful candidates will join an existing team, led by the Office Manager, and work closely with the Education Technology Consultants, finance department and others.
- Order processing
- Liaison with suppliers
- Management and organisation of projects
- Customer service
- After sales care
- Activity Reporting
Based in Yeadon, close to LBA, salary is £21k-£26k doe plus benefits. The position is full time - hours 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your skills and experience
If you are lively, friendly and enjoy working hard, then this could be the right environment for you to utilise your customer service skills. You will have:
- Experience working as part of a team
- Good customer service skills, owning any problems and solving them quickly and efficiently
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills with a flexible approach to responsibilities.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent telephone manner including exceptional levels of customer service
- Good sense of humour and great time keeping skills
- Working with CRM system
- Working with Sage Accounting
- Knowledge of Education sector
- Knowledge of Audio-Visual and/or technology sector
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
You will be supported to undertake professional development and training opportunities as part of a personal improvement plan, and also encouraged to work closely with other departments to improve your understanding and effectiveness.
Our client is a successful Technology company who have grown organically and by acquisition. They are passionate about delivering the BEST experience to all of their customers every time. They are a lively team who love to work and deliver their best.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiter and work with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.