Employers – advertising your vacancies
Lavajobs.co.uk is a specialist online recruitment site for AV Vacancies and Audio Visual Opportunities. Our website enables direct contact between job seekers and recruiters.
By posting a job advert and using the largest UK Audio Visual & Unified Communications online database, registering with Lavajobs.co.uk is the smartest way to find the right candidate for your company, and with thousands of registered job seekers, it is also an effective way to build your brand. As an employer or recruiter in the Audio Visual or Unified Communications Industry you need to be able to find good candidates quickly and easily.
The benefits of using Lavajobs.co.uk:
- • You have the option to place job adverts on the site
- • Increase your profile and target relevant applicants through specific job alerts sent to relevant job seekers
- • Choose an advertising package from a range of options to suit all requirements
- • Highly competitive pricing
- • Simple, straightforward and uncomplicated
- • To register, click the register button in the sidebar and complete the short form. Please ensure that you choose to register as an 'Employer' and also update your company profile when you log in for the first time.
How It Works
Use the Contact form to submit your job ad (see also packages & prices)
Review your job advert and submit for evaluation – all job adverts are evaluated by a member of staff prior to publication
You also have the option of having your job featured as the Spotlight job which is highlighted on the Lavajobs.co.uk Home Page which will be seen by your target audience and ultimately increase brand awareness of your company. If you choose this option one of our consultants will call you to discuss this with you.
All job enquiries will be sent directly to you, the employer, in real time without delay.
Payment for job adverts is accepted by credit card or BACS (you will need to contact us to pay by card). No adverts will be shown live until full payment is received.
For bulk advertising and specialist requests – please contact us via our contacts page.