AV Systems Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Sussex, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandLondon South West, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - DesignEngineer - Home CinemaEngineer - Home Automation|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Salary is competitive and negotiable d|
- The Opportunity
Applications are invited for the role of System Designer for our South London based client. This is a full time position, hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. This role is likely to involve international travel.
This is a unique and exciting role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work internationally in both marine and residential markets for one of the industry leading companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive individual who can take ownership of the design and co-ordination processes from the start of a project to the end, from initial client liaison and brief development through to project completion and handover. The successful candidate will be working on both design and build projects as well as consultancy.
▪ Reviewing and updating drawings including AV General Arrangements, Rack Elevations, Rack Equipment Interconnection Schematics, Room Elevations, Product Information Documents, etc.
▪ Documentation production will be a key aspect of the role
▪ Developing and updating drawings by attending regular design team meetings.
Based in South West London but with some travel including internationally, salary is competitive and negotiable plus benefits.
Your skills and experience
▪ Extremely strong AutoCad knowledge is essential.
▪ Ability to visualise space in 3 dimensions and familiar with architectural floorplans
▪ A keen interest in and knowledge of current technology
▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
▪ Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
▪ Excellent team working skills
▪ Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person personality
▪ Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
▪ Ability to manage and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
You will also be:
▪ Eager to learn and grow in position
▪ Well presented
▪ Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person manner
▪ Eligible to work in the UK
▪ Willing to travel (a current passport will be required)
Our successful client has complete passion to strive for perfection which has resulted in them building an experienced and talented team with a unique wealth of knowledge which differentiates them as pioneers within the industry.
They arrange regular training for all staff to ensure they remain at the forefront of their skill set. In addition to the team always working hard, there is a great social atmosphere within the company, with regular social events taking place to ensure that our team can relax and have fun together too.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.