Audio Visual Sales Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - EducationSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Neg. Salary + comms, car allow etc,.|
- The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual salesperson to join a growing and successful company and have the chance to fulfill their career aspirations.
The ideal candidate will possess a detailed technical understanding in a pre and post-sales capacity. The role will consist of account managing existing clients as well bringing on new business across multiple market sectors including, Corporate, Retail and Public Sector.
Ideally candidates will have some experience in Pro AV technologies to include; Display devices, Video conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems, etc.
* Develop the company's profile within numerous sectors
* Lead Qualification
* Make sales calls to new and existing clients
* Maintain sales activity records and reports on CRM (Salesforce)
* Develop and maintain customer database
* Increase revenues and sales in new sectors
* Responsible for developing new accounts
* Understand personal targets
* Develop client relationships and understand clients' needs
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Maximize revenue from key accounts
* Follow up on all sales activity
* Internal reporting to higher management
* Identify market trends, potential new clients and new products to develop opportunities and increase revenue
Based in Reading you will cover an area across the M4 corridor including London. Basic salary circa £35k doe with uncapped commission and OTE of 55k plus car allowance.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be ambitious and enthusiastic and with good experience of a consultative style sell into the Corporate, Retail and Public Sector (not Education).
* Knowledge of relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of Salesforce ideal but not essential
* Knowledge of customer service principles
* Knowledge of basic business principles
* Knowledge of practices of sales
* Experience in Audio Visual sales
* Proven ability to achieve sales
Our client is a leading Audio Visual company who service both Private and Public sector organisations with the latest in Audio Visual Technology.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual specialist recruiter in the UK working with clients and candidates to match people to vacancies every time.