Audio Visual Sales
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - Telephone SalesSales - Internal Account ManagerSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 Per Annum Salary doe plus uncapped commission ++|
- The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual salesperson to join a growing and successful company and have the chance to fulfill their career aspirations. You may be looking for a new opportunity in Internal Sales or external sales - this is a growing team so opportunities are there for you.
The role will consist of account managing existing clients as well bringing on new business across multiple market sectors including, Corporate, Retail and Public Sector.
Ideally candidates will have some experience in Pro AV technologies to include; Display devices, Video conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems, etc.
* Develop the company's profile within numerous sectors
* Lead Qualification
* Make sales calls to new and existing clients
* Maintain sales activity records and reports on CRM (Salesforce)
* Develop and maintain customer database
* Increase revenues and sales in new sectors
* Responsible for developing new accounts
* Understand personal targets
* Develop client relationships and understand clients' needs
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Maximize revenue from key accounts
* Follow up on all sales activity
* Internal reporting to higher management
* Identify market trends, potential new clients and new products to develop opportunities and increase revenue
Based in Reading Basic salary will doe plus uncapped commission plus car allowance for external sales, plus benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be ambitious and enthusiastic and with good experience of a consultative style sell into the Corporate, Retail and Public Sector (not Education).
* Knowledge of relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of Salesforce ideal but not essential
* Knowledge of customer service principles
* Knowledge of basic business principles
* Knowledge of practices of sales
* Experience in Audio Visual sales
* Proven ability to achieve sales
Our client is a leading Audio Visual company who service both Private and Public sector organisations with the latest in Audio Visual Technology.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual specialist recruiter in the UK working with clients and candidates to match people to vacancies every time.