Audio Visual Lead Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - CommissioningDirector - Engineering|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 Per Annum £30k-£40k+ neg. doe plus benefits|
- The Opportunity
Working as a key part of the operations team you will take the lead in the smooth delivery of the companys installation projects. This role is for AV installation technicians looking for the next step in their career with great prospects. Our client's installations work is currently primarily focused on installing corporate workplaces with meeting rooms being their main focus. We are looking for the strongest, most enthusiastic candidates to fit in with our highly motivated team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Working with the PM and project team to deliver and install AV projects to a pre defined SOW.
2. Leading small teams onsite to deliver and install agreed solutions
3. Installing and commissioning AV equipment projects into workplace environments including meeting rooms, open areas, IPTV, town hall/auditorium spaces and control systems.
4. Commissioning and rectifying final snags on projects for our installations.
5. Work closely with our partners and sub contractors to complete installations to the highest possible standards.
6. Oversee routine maintenance schedule and support services for installed projects.
7. Help develop processes to ensure smooth delivery of our installation and maintenance services.
8. Any other duties as required
Based in Central London, salary is neg. £30k-£40k+ doe 40 hour week with potential for overtime + benefits
Your skills and experience
1. 3 years (or more) experience installing into corporate office spaces and meeting rooms.
2. Successful history of installing and commissioning
3. Ability to solve problems and work as part of a team
4. Experience leading a team through a project to deliver against a pre defined SOW.
5. Ability to close out projects through rectifying snags.
Our clients are global leaders in AV design, supply, integration and maintenance. They believe that when used correctly, technology can enable innovation, collaboration and productivity across multi-site organisations.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in the UK and rest of Europe. We work with clients and candidates alike to ensure the right fit for every job, every time.